Read about Jonathan’s experience and work to develop a network of independent political candidates, founding of Ekklesia, a remarkably successful and respected self-sustaining independent, not-for-profit think-tank and his involvement from late 2010 through to May 2011 as a vice-chair for the Yes to Fairer Votes campaign for the voting reform referendum.
News from Zerbanoo G… on News from Zerbanoo and Richard… News from Shaun Cham… on David Fleming News from Sabine McN… on News from Sabine McNeill Julie Folley on News from Jackie Carpente… SIMPOL: a smaller pa… on News from John Bunzl: dialogue…
- Transition to a different host February 21, 2016
- News from Shaun Chamberlin December 30, 2015
- News from the Centre for Environmental Research & Education (Mumbai) December 17, 2015
- News from Helena Norberg-Hodge December 2, 2015
- NEWS from GEOFF TANSEY, CHAIR OF THE FABIAN COMMISSION ON FOOD AND POVERTY October 30, 2015
- A message from Cultivate, which works with FEASTA October 18, 2015